Monday, December 24, 2007

The Dos & Don'ts.

At Christmas time. :)

1.) Don't carry your new twin babies, dressed in dresses with hairbows, around & say "I gots my boys!"

2.) Don't open a gift & comment "I hate Diego, can I open another gift?" in front of the person who so graciously bought you Diego.

3.) Do get frustrated with hubby & say "look, you big bald elf!" & laugh yourself silly afterwards.

4.) Do threaten your hubby with bodily harm for using loud, annoying, electric sissors that he thinks are sooooo fun. Oh, & the sissors will be the weapen of choice when inflicting the body damage.

5.) Don't climb your cousin's dresser, pull out a purple medication & smear it on his belongings & your new OshKosh clothing.

6.) Don't ask your sister in law "is it good stuff, or all crappy?" when her neighbors bring them Christmas goodies.

7.) Do exhaust your children Christmas Eve so they hit their beds & immediately conk out.

8.) Don't toss your new race car from Santa & say "I don't need that!". Hurts Santa's feelings.

9.) Don't force your children to drink milk & eat donuts. Who cares if they don't want any. It's Christmas!

10.) Do thank the good Lord for beautiful children & a beautiful Christmas. Not to mention to the most important...Christ.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Christmas is my favorite Holiday & it always will be. There's just something about Christmas. :)

And lastly - Merry Christmas to my mom & dad...wherever they may be on life's journey.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

I have one to add:
***DO*** check to ensure that the markers and paint in the arts and crafts set Santa brings your 2 year old are WASHABLE!!!