Friday, March 13, 2009

Olive Oil.

I stopped using it. For a while. 'Cause the beautician said to use "leave-in conditioner". So I did. Her hair has never looked worse. So dry. So dull. In this photo (QS - btw), it is slathered in Olive Oil. Still dry on top, if you look closely. Now it's time for damage control as I order some 'professional' products to try via the internet. If those don't work wonders, Olive Oil it is & I'll leave well enough alone. It's time for a trim again, too. :)



She's still mighty pretty though. ♥

5 comments:

Carrie Hayes said...

And she has a great smile!!

Anonymous said...

I've been asking around a lot and people have been giving a lot of advice. Right now...I backed off to only washing her hair once a week (this goes against everything in me....) but I still bathe her more often of course! I also was still just using plain ol' Johnsons baby shampoo....was told this was drying it out also.
I am in search of some good shampoo for AA hair.
Any sugggestions?
I use a line in hot pink bottles called Just for Me. Have the conditioning oil, detangler, etc.....and I love the smell.
I still feel like I have no clue to what I am doing.
Cailyn's hair looks great in that picture!
Katie

Anonymous said...

Try this website ...
http://www.curls.biz/store/home.php?cat=119

threadbiz said...

Explain the olive oil to me? Is this a hair product or the olive oil you cook with? lol Do you put it in her hair wet or dry? I like how defined her curls are...Destiny's is not that defined with what I am doing. Might be worth a try ;-)
Lynn

threadbiz said...

Oh and forgot to mention...she looks absolutely adorable hair and all!!!