Friday, May 29, 2009

A day with Audi.

Audi: You dropped some butter on the floor.
Me: Yes, thanks, I picked it up.
Audi: You left some.

Audi: This baby has a poop. She stinks!

Audi: So why did daddy climb telephone poles when he worked for the railroad? That makes no sense.

Audi: How does lightning flash? I think when it lightenings, God puts His head down & blinks.

Audi: I'll take some tea, & add some sweetness please!

Audi sniffing.
Me: Audi, are you getting sick?
Audi: No.
Me: You're sniffing.
Audi: My nose is dry.
Me: Your nose is supposed to be dry.
Audi: But there's no snot.
Me: There's not suppose to be snot.
Audi: But my nose isn't running.
Me: It's not suppose to be running. If it is, then you're probably getting sick.
Audi: But there's no snot up there, or down here on the bottom.
Me: There isn't suppose to be.
Audi: Where does snot come from?
Me: God! Now go to sleep!

Me: Audi, do you want to go to school, or do you want to be homeschooled?
Audi: I want to go to school. But I can't write a 8! And I need a nap! I can't make it without a nap. I'll fall asleep in class!

Me: Mercedes is fussy today.
Audi: Well! Maybe she's burned! (diaper rash)

Where are we going?
Whose on the phone?
Why are the crossing arms broken?
What's going on over there?
Who are those people?
What's for dinner?
Are you going to get a coke today?
Are we going to go there tonight?
Whose on the radio?
What time is it?
Is this on there right?
Can I play in the sprinklers?
What are you doing?
Is this broken?
Whose at the door?
Where is the sun today?
Is that crummy garage sale?
Are you paying bills?
Are you going to clean up this mess?
What is that?
Can everyone have a sandbox?
Can we have pancakes tomorrow?
Are you ever going to find a chair for your photography?
What are they doing?
Do you want to drive in the rain?
Is it hot or cold outside?
Do you want me to clean this up?
Who put this there?
Can we go to the carwash today?
When are we going camping?
Do we get to go swimming today?
Did you sleep good last night?
Can I play with that?
Do you want me to get the plates out?
What's on tv tonight?
What is that noise?
Why do you honk like a pig sometimes when you laugh?
Is there a train coming?
Why do those lights do that?
What is his name?
Can I play t-ball again?
Can I play t-ball again?
Can I play t-ball again?
Can I play t-ball again?

Audi: What is that noise in the tree?
Me: Locust.
Audi: No, that noise.
Me: A locust.
Audi: No, the noise that stops & then starts again.
Me: A locust. It's a bug. They live in trees.
Audi: Are they singing?

Audi: Oh my gosh, this is a mess!

Audi: Bentley! Now why would you do that?

School starts, when? ☺

1 comment:

Bridget said...

LOL!!! Kyle was so much like that! We called him our little Energizer Bunny :D

TOO CUTE!!