Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Faith Hill. Or is it?

Maybe y'all have seen this already. I think it hit the internet yesterday. I saw it, & for some odd reason, it leaves me baffled.

We all know the greedy beautiful Faith Hill:



Yesterday, US Magazine posted this photo of Faith, wearing no makeup:



Personally, I'm not a Faith fan. I used to be, but not anymore. I do, however, adore her Christmas song 'A Baby Changes Everything', but other than that, that's it. Nonetheless, I keep thinking of the image above - is that really her? Gosh, I just don't know! When I'm makeupless, I still resemble myself, just unenhanced. Ahem. ;o) To me, that photo doesn't even look like her! I'm trying to compare facial structure, & I think the nose/left cheek/neck kind of look similar, but geez, I still don't know. Weird. Whether it be Faith or someone else, I feel sorry for the girl, having that image plastered all over the internet! :x

We've decided to go camping for the last part of the week. We ♥ camping & the weather currently is perfect! I took the kids to Barnes & Noble today so they could grab some new books, so I decided to pick me up a little sumthin' sumthin' (for $8!) to keep me busy, while I camp. Ü

No comments: