Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday's chaos.

Husband had a job to go pick up this morning, so he took the three oldest with him.

When they got home, hubby came in huffing. Screaming mad. Which is so not typical for him.

The kids came in upset.

Husband: All of you get in time out! NOW!!!

He was fuming.

Me: Oh my goodness, what did they do?

Husband: You are never going with me again! That was the last time!!!

All three are in timeout. Well not really Jaguar, she was still running amock. No surprise there.

Bentley: Fine! We don't ever want to ride in your dirty truck again anyway!

I gasped. Out loud. I actually covered my mouth with my hand, in shock.

I thought to myself 'oh my, Bentley's going to die today! I cannot believe he just said that! He's never going to take another breath!'

And then, they all jumped up & yelled "PSYCHE! Gotcha!"

And they did.

I'm still recovering.

LOL

Love fun. Not particularly when it's at my expense, but they did good. Ü

3 comments:

threadbiz01 said...

hahaha...thats pretty good!! Props to Mitch;-)

Mommy Brain said...

That is awesome! Soooo funny!

amanda said...

that is hilarious!!!! good one, guys!!!