Friday, February 26, 2010

It's time to LIVE!

I'm changing my ways. Now. Like, right now.

Not that I have a lot to change. But. Everyone can change some thing(s). And I'm going to do just that. Right now I have a wild hair. It's time to LIVE. Experience life. Not just go thru the motion.

We all have too much stress. Too much to do. Too many commitments. Obligations. Worry. Fretting. Family issues. Bills. Finances. Health. Marriage. Jobs. Kids amock. To-do lists. Just flat out too much stress.

I have decided.
To live.

To wear the good clothes on not good clothes days. Walk barefoot thru the mud. Get dirty. No plans. Just spontaneity. Just do it. Run. Laugh. Yell. Soak in the outdoors. Open the windows. Clean the dirt. Paint the walls. Break all the rules. Jump on the furniture. Chase. Photograph. Love. Breathe. Enjoy. Eat more candy. Be inspired. Learn from others. Light the candles. Loosen up. Let it go. Watch too much tv. Blare the music. Dance.

I don't know what has suddenly struck me. But I like it. My family will like it even more. I am excited. I am giddy. I am alive.
I've been too consumed building my life. It's now time to live my life.
Doesn't this sound like an awesome way to start the weekend? Woot! Life is short!

And because no post is any fun without a photo - here are my two favorite stud muffins. Ü

♥ them. :)

4 comments:

Tina said...

Great post.....love it!

I so agree....

Hugs

Anonymous said...

What cute kiddos, and Cassie is a sweetheart!

MG said...

I love this...it is a wonderful reminder. Something I'm striving for and struggling to remember in the day to day madness! Thanks for sharing!

Becca said...

Hi Melissa...I love this post. A reminder I need over and over!