Monday, December 17, 2007

I have to say.

I have the most awesome husband in the world. I really do. He rocks.

Today, I'm at Sonic again. Retrieving my most needed Diet Coke. I am really stressed right now - not sure why - but I'm kinda down in the dumps. And I don't like it.

So I get my coke & grab my two wee ones some lunch. As I'm pulling out, I pick up my large Diet Coke; the lid pops off, it slips out of my hand...& yep, all over the driver's side & passenger's side of my car. Yes, this just happened to me a few weeks ago.

I just laid my head down & started balling. Right there at good ol' Sonic. Finally I mumble some choice words (I won't repeat them here) & drive home. I phone Mr. Husband justa cryin' away. Low & behold my husband leaves work, drives all the way home & gets my car, & takes it straight to the car wash so the guys can clean my carpets & get the coke out. He knows how much I love my car & I try to take such good care of it. So sweet of him. He is amazing.

Not only that, but my cell phone has not worked lately, & I was so tee'd at it today, I actually just threw the $^&@! thing in the trash. My husband actually fished it out & took it to get me a new one.

I'll tell you what - my husband is a blessing! Thank you & love ya, hubby! xoxo

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Melissa w/ a Smile! I forgot you switched over to Blogger... no wonder I haven't "heard" from you in a while. It's been that kind of YEAR for me! Missed you :)

April said...

What a crazy day!!!!

Glad you have a sweet husband that loves you and takes great care of you!

Mommy Brain said...

You are sooo lucky! My husband's great but I don't think he'd leave work to get my car cleaned!