Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Merry Christmas!


Had to erase our name & home phone number on that there photo. Some Texas slang for ya. :)

Best Buy had my Dell CPU for 9 days & never touched it. After 9 days of the runaround, we picked it up & today husband took it to work to let "his" guys see if anything on the hard drive was salvagable. And...all (meaning everything!) of my information can be saved! Yippee! Yep, it only took them a couple of hours to figure that out - those guys rock! They are already transferring it & not only that, the hard drive can also be fixed!

Thank goodness. Finally, something positive! :)

3 comments:

Carol said...

Great pic! You are truly blessed with three, hopefully soon to be four, beautiful children and a husband that rocks (I read the previous post!!!). Merry Christmas!

Mommy Brain said...

AWESOME! It pays to have connections!

katd said...

Look at all I've missed! This is why I shouldn't leave the blog world - even for vacation:) I am SO happy that you didn't lose any pics, though!
And for future reference, my email is:
karalee_stockman@hotmail.com
Merry Christmas!!! :)