Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Big - Sexy - Hair.

My hairspray of choice right now & has been for quite some time. ♥ it.



For some reason, Bentley has zoomed right in on this bright red can that sits atop my bathroom counter. As you know, he can read & he reads well. Audi cannot yet read, so Bentley felt it his duty to inform my little comedian (Audi) exactly what this can, um, says. ;o)

If it's not daily, it's every other day. My Audi. In the most obnoxious, taunting voice he can find, here he comes right towards me -

"Biggggggggggg, Sexyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Hairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

& off he goes.

I ♥ you Audi. Now shut up.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

HAHAHAHA! I can imagine the exact voice because Kyle does it...all the time...:D

Carrie Hayes said...

That is just too funny! I told my 4yr. old freckles were where angels had kissed you after he told me he hated his freckles. He then promptly ask why angels had kissed his butt! I so did not have an answer to that question!:)

Mommy Brain said...

Love Big Sexy Hair! The root spray is the best! and my kids make fun of it too!