Sunday, September 13, 2009

For the love of baby wipes.



Having now had four babies in the house, I know my baby wipes. ☺ I guarantee you over the years I have tried almost every name brand & store brand from just about every - single - store. Liked some; others, not so much. Until I tried Target brand. Just another product I purchased one time & never went back to any other brand. I have used them now for 3 years or so.

I make special trips to Target just to get their baby wipes. I stock up, I'm telling you! I have them in the diaper bag, in my purse & in my kitchen. They are durable & every bit as good as the brand names, if not better. ;o) Fragrance-free (I buy unscented because I use on the face, around eyes & mouth), soft, durable - the whole package. They aren't a whole lot less expensive than the name brand wipes, but a few dollars is fine with me. And considering I buy & have bought so many over the years, that's a lot of dollars! :)

Their new name is Up & Up. Target's generic brand. I can almost promise you, you will absolutely love them! And so will that tiny tushy you're cleaning. ☺

(Btw, baby wipes are really handy for cleaning baseboards & other cleaning projects! :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of Target's brand of items. Their dishwasher detergent is AWESOME!!! And even though I don't have any kids in diapers, I still buy the Target baby wipes once in a while. They do clean baseboards well, and are great for sticky hands when out and about. I also use them if the kids spill something on their clothing. Wipe really well with the baby wipe to keep the stain from setting in until you can launder it.

Rebecca

Colored With Memories said...

i love baby wipes for stains too.they work really well. i'll have to try target brand. we used to love costco's brand, but we aren't members there anymore :(

kerry

Sarah R. said...

Well, you know you got me to switch over to these a few years ago when you were still on Grace. You can be sure they went on my baby registry for my little shower this week. I was a Pampers wipe person before then and now this is the only brand of wipes I buy.
As for the paper towels... I haven't been to Walmart since your original post so I never got to try them. But I did try the Up and Up (Target brand) and just bought my second package of them today. I don't think I will go back to Bounty unless they are on sale for cheaper.