Wednesday, October 21, 2009

For the love of Barmops.



I am probably the last to discover these little jewels! Oh how I ♥ them! :)

Back when I was attempting to eliminate paper towels, I purchased some of these to use as napkins. However, I don't care for napkins & these seemed so much more absorbent. Now, I just keep buying more & more & I love them! I use them in the kitchen anytime I need a paper towel (or, almost anytime I need a paper towel, rather - depends on the chore). I wipe my hands on them while cooking, so I don't constantly dirty my kitchen towels. I drain fruit on them, instead of placing the strainer on a paper towel. When I spray my Clorox Anywhere, I use these instead of paper towels. The list goes on & on. ☺

At Wal-Mart, for a pack of 8, they cost approximately $5.98. Considering how long they last, that's quite a bargain! Use, use, wash, bleach, use & reuse! Awesome!

You know me, when I really appreciate a less expensive product, I'm all about sharing! So go get you some! ☺

**What the heck does 'barmop' mean anyway...?

1 comment:

amanda jones said...

Great idea!
Oh, and barmop is just that...the towels that bartenders use to 'mop' the bar...you know, like on Cheers when Sam or Woody had a towel slung over their shoulder???