Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Shaklee! FREE shipping tomorrow, Thursday, 10.17th!!

Happy October! Can you believe it's October? I hope this email finds you comfy, cozy & chilly! It seems to me that summer is go, go, go & then once Labor Day comes, summer's over. Boom, it's gone! Do you want me to remind you of how many days until Christmas? Ok, I'll skip that part. :)

Shaklee is absolutely exploding right now! Not just product-wise, but business-wise, as well! Our team alone has over 140 members & literally, growing daily. It is such a thrilling & exciting time! I am so passionate about anything & everything Shaklee & I'm so happy you are included in my Shaklee journey. Thank you! And if you have yet to try Shaklee, please do! Try Shaklee's nontoxic, natural products. There is a 100% money back guarantee if you don't like them. But you will! Shaklee's return rate is only like .03%. That is fabulous! Not only that, the average Shaklee customer is a customer for approximately 17.6 years. Wow! Everyone loves our products!

I want to let you know about a free shipping special that is being offered tomorrow, Thursday, October 17th. Maybe you're running low & it's time for you to restock or maybe you are searching for the perfect Christmas gift. Thursday is your day where you don't have to pay shipping! The free shipping special runs midnight to midnight.



This special is for all new & existing Shaklee members! Any order, $100 or more, gets free shipping! Remember, as always, the shipping will show up at checkout, but will not show up on your email confirmation. Please share this post - if anyone joins as a member, not only do they get 15%-25% off all products, but they, too, will receive the free shipping on orders $100+.

Of course any Shaklee product would make a great Christmas gift (ok, truth - the Turnaround Kits may not be the best choice, unless you know for a fact someone really wants to shed some pounds ;o), but we do have 2 lines that are really popular for gifts. One is our Healthy Home line & the other Healthy Beauty. Remember, all of Shaklee's products are concentrated & last a very long time. They are so cost-efficient!! The Get Clean kits are awesome! You get a variety of cleaning/home products vs. just one or two products. The Healthy Beauty line has kits (i.e. 'systems'), as well. I have to say, truth be told, these two lines are my absolute favorites. I will never in my life use any other cleaning and/or laundry product(s) - I think they are phenomenal. And that says a lot, if you know how picky I am. I adore the Beauty line equally as much. The products are simply luxurious. I love these products so much, I always order in advance so I never run out. As a matter of fact, I recently started my 12 year old on the acne treatment. There are hair products, too! And, accessories, so be sure to look at those! I've included links to the two lines below, so be sure to check them out!

Healthy Home

Healthy Beauty

As always, if I can help in any way, please let me know. I'm happy to help! You can email: adoringthesimple@gmail.com or phone: 817.300.7755.

Oh, just one more thing! Many of you are considering the business opportunity (yay! Extra Christmas money!) Shaklee offers! Just want to let you know, this special does indeed apply to those purchasing the Gold Plus package! $850 worth of products delivered for free! That is a great savings, so just keep that in the back of your mind if you're ready to join our amazing team (our PDI website link is below!). We'd love to have you!!

Stay warm, enjoy getting ready for the holidays & have a wonderful rest of the week!

Blessings,

Melissa :)

Shaklee Independent Distributor
Safe, Powerful, Green, Smart!

My Shaklee store!
My Facebook page!

I LOVE being self-employed! Click here to see what I do & who I do it with! Project Dream International!

Have a happy day!

No comments: