Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Shaklee free shipping special!



Shaklee just announced a free shipping special! All orders $200+ will receive free shipping (up to $20)!



Did you know?

Shaklee is the #1 Natural Nutrition Company in the US! There is a reason for that & the reason is simple - their products are always safe, always work & they're always green!

I absolutely love every single product line Shaklee offers! Amazing products. All of them.



If you ever wanted to try Shaklee, now's the time! Place your order & save the shipping fee! Click here to shop!



If I can help in any way, please email me! adoringthesimple@gmail.com

Please remember, you can work with me! I am always open to new distributors (sometimes space is limited) - if you desire to be your own boss, market the absolute best products available, desire to get out of debt & so much more - click right here to see what my team is all about! I would love to have you on my team! Training, relationships & fun is readily & immediately available!

*Shipping special runs through April 12, 2013!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shaklee is a great nutrition for the body and the mind.
Pengedar Shaklee Bangi