Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My 'forever' damaged fingernail - before & after.

First, this was a chore. My pinky fingernail on my right hand has been what I thought was 'permanently' damaged since age 16. I have always hid it or had my nails painted - so finding a photo that showed the damage was almost impossible. The quality of these photos is not good, but it's the best I could do.

Back story. At age 16 (THIRTY) years ago, when I was in high school, my pinky got slammed between two car doors. Oh it hurt, alright. Now I don't remember a lot about my teen years, but I remember that like it was yesterday. Basically, my nail turned green with blood (I should have had it drained, but refused), my nail died, fell off, grew back & was never the same.

From the top of my fingernail, down the middle section only (along the edges, it continued to grow fine), the nail never adhered to the skin underneath. Therefore, the middle section of my nail was always white, like the fresh part of my fingernail that grows out. It was never pink, or flesh, like normal. There were times it did try to adhere or grow together (I have no idea the technical terms), & part of it would, leaving quite a white 'point' (as you can see in at least one of these photos), but then it would break loose again. Grossly enough, I could stick some sort of object all the way down the middle part of my finger. It grew funky in the middle section, all the way to the middle of my nailbed. That's how far down it went. Sometimes it wouldn't go as far down, but again, it always broke loose & extended down to the middle of my nailbed. *In the second photo, if you look really closely, you'll see a beige color that finishes out the 'box' shape - that's one of the times it was trying to heal itself, but never was successful.





Enter Shaklee. Never did it even cross my mind that Shaklee supplements/products could remedy this (kind of like my armpit rash miracle!). I was so used to my nail being damaged, I don't even think about it anymore. Once you have something damaged for 30 years, it just becomes second nature. I did still hide it, because I was self-conscious about it, but I never even thought it would heal itself. It did.



I guess it was about 2 months ago I noticed my nail was healed. It's normal. Totally normal. The only visible abnormal part is that there is a tiny black speck on the edge of where the damage began. I think you can see that in the last photo. That's it. My nail is beautiful again which I so appreciate, because I have pretty nails & I like them. Shaklee is the absolute only thing that could have healed my nail.

Ridding toxins & filling our bodies with healthy products makes ALL the difference in the WORLD. Our bodies respond in a way we never could have imagined. It's truly remarkable.

Here's what I use:

All cleaning products.
All laundry products.
Vivix - cellular repair.
Vitalizer - best supplements on the market.

That's it! Another personal testimony of mine. Quick, simple & to the point. :)

Follow me on Facebook for more fun stuff! Click here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is amazing! I don't doubt it though! Shaklee has healed me too!Isn't it nice when one day you just wake up without pain where it used to be or every sign of an old injury has just seemingly vanished? I'll bet other vitamins and supplements don't do that!!!