Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes!



My left eye (actually, it's my right eye, but it's on your left) has two coats of regular mascara. My right eye (actually, it's my left eye, but it's on your right…heehee) has one coat of regular mascara & one coat of fiber lashes. See the difference?

Below is after sleeping with the fiber lashes on AND after showering! They look good the next day! LOL



Even when I take off my foundation before bed, I never remove mascara until right before I shower the next day. Typically, when I get up, I have mascara smears under my eyes from my regular mascara. I was so surprised to wake up & have no smearing from my fiber lashes! Too cool.

Order yours here! You put it on daily, like regular mascara, & it lasts about 2 months. :)

Follow me on Facebook for more fun stuff! Click here!

No comments: