Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I'm now a Younique Independent Presenter!

I'm so excited! I have had my eye on these products for a long time now & I signed up as a Presenter! The fiber lashes are so beautiful (I'm a lash person, in case you didn't know - heck, I'm a makeup person! Love it!) & now I can offer eye shadows that are non-toxic! The only type I'm not allergic to. The reason I never have eye shadow on is because I'm allergic to almost all of it, so I just gave up. I'm excited to start wearing it again! Now I have my Shaklee & my Younique!

Here's my site if you want to check it out:

My Younique site!

More about these products & my newest journey later!

Right now we are trying to survive end-of-the-school-year week - only 1.5 days left! Whew! :)

Follow me on Facebook for more fun stuff! Click here!

No comments: