Friday, October 5, 2007

Free to a good home.

The tub. Actually I just wanted a photo for my own recollection 'cause I'm fixing to burn the dadgum monster. (Is that wallpaper, you ask? Why yes it is. The entire bathroom is covered in it - all the way up 14 - 16 feet! Oy! :)

Oh, & no more leather! Finally! Hello suede. :) I think it's actually a faux suede (maybe?) - none the less, I fell in love with it & it's so comfy! :)

We donated our leather grouping to a single mom who had no furniture. I love helping other people. Such a wonderful feeling. Seeing their grateful expressions is priceless to me. I'm not a good "receiver", but I'm a great "giver". Love it. :) Wonder if I can donate that tub...?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You kill me with the wallpaper!!!!
The previous owner needs to seek some serious help!!!!

Hmmm a little hesitant to take you up on the 'dadgum' free tub. It looks beautiful but apparently you have issues with it? LOL

The couch ROCKS!!!!!!!! Maybe it's micro suede? What ever it is I LOVE it! Now..where is this living room located? this isn't the front living room is it?

Posted by: Kristy | October 06, 2007 at 08:41 AM

Anonymous said...

That couch looks so yummy!! It makes me want to nap:)

Posted by: Kat | October 08, 2007 at 08:51 AM