Saturday, October 20, 2007

We're Goin' Green!

Well...kinda-sorta-in-a-way. :)


Even husband is getting in on the action! Our house feels cleaner & fresher than it ever did when using the over-the-counter, toxic cleaners & chemicals. I took about...oh gosh...$150 in chemical cleaners to hubby's office yesterday & I thought I was going to hurl from all the combined fragrances! Blah! I read somewhere (I'm doing so much research, I can't begin to keep it all straight) that otc household cleaners are overkill. I completely agree! And do you know how much money we're going to save? Yippee! I'm all for that! :)

I still have a lot to learn & a long way to go - but hey, ya gotta start somewhere! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had to go completely green (well close) when we adopted our youngest. Chemicals in th ehouse made him sick! Thats when I started researching and finding out how AWFUL the OTC stuff is for us and our kids and the environment! Its pretty easy - so hang in there and enjoy the clean air!

Posted by: AmySue | October 21, 2007 at 08:23 PM

Anonymous said...

Hooray!! Every little bit helps, in my opinion! Any tips on what to use? I'd like to investigate "green cleaning," too! :)

Posted by: Kat | October 22, 2007 at 07:00 AM