Thursday, May 29, 2008

Not fairing well.

Wednesday I had a little 'surgery' done. I'm not doing good. This sucks! Tomorrow I return to the dr. to most likely have the procedure repeated. I'll return next week. If I'm not dead. ;)

Happy Weekend!

**I tested positive for Staph. Oh yippee! I have a Staph infection (& I won't tell you where - but trust me, a place that you certainly don't want any infection). A BAD Staph infection. Am I freaked out? Somewhat. So this is where I post to get everyone to feel sorry for me. At this time I am accepting cards & gifts. Ha! :)

3 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

Repeat procedure? That does not sound fun. Hope all goes well.

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier...I'll be stoppin by yours again to see how you faired.

Kerry

Anonymous said...

Oh no. Hope you are better today......
Katie

Mommy Brain said...

barf! whose taking care of you?