Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm posting it, because I can.



Yah, well. What he doesn't know won't hurt him, right? That's what he gets for acting like a dork. ☺

From left:

My nephew J, his wife J, their daughter R, my brother C, his wife C (yes, we really try diligently to marry those with the same first intial :) & my nephew T. J & T have another brother, K, who couldn't make it today. And then my sil C has a son C (same initial again :) who was at his dad's house. He is 9. There are no words to describe the love I have for my nephews.

My nephew J & his wife J have lost three babies before baby R came to be. R has a big sister B, & big twin brothers C & C (same initial thing again :) - who were all called to Heaven entirely too soon. All three babies were born extremely premature & were just too little to survive. Truly heartbreaking. To bury three babies within 1 1/2 years time is just unfair.

It was so much fun w/ my family today. We made a "vow", so to speak, to get together more often. Good times. Tons of laughing. We are all so similar & just as goofy as the other. As you can see. ☺

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I am so glad that you got to spend Christmas with your family!! Great pictures of a special day!