Monday, January 4, 2010

My cute Jaguar.

My beauty. I feel like she's been left out of the loop. She is alive & well, just like the others. ☺


She is 5 now. Sniff, sniff. Still my tiny, delicate girl. Extremely quiet. Doesn't make a peep. Very leary. Reserved. Until she gets to know you. Then, look out. ☺

Still very traumatized by loud noises. Before she turned 5, I finally put 2 & 2 together. I do believe she has a sensory disorder. I'm slow sometimes. ;o) Very terrified of public restroom "hair dryers" & begs, begs, begs us not to turn them on. And we don't. Hates typical hair dryers. Thank goodness she has curly hair. Covers her ears when the toilet flushes. Pleads with us not to drive thru a car wash. Again, we don't. I have never discussed her issue with a physician. I figured she would outgrow these fears. It's become quite apparent she hasn't & I don't foresee it happening. I do plan to talk with a doctor, as I believe she has a few other symptoms, as well.

She has no desire to learn. Anything. This concerns me. I hope to kick it into high gear soon, whether she wants to or not, because she's to start Kindergarten in August! She wants to go to school, she's so excited to start school, so hopefully I can use that to my advantage. ☺

She is adorable. And I adore her to pieces! Cannot imagine my life without her in it. ♥


(Photos are all snapshots, b4 she turned 5.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.