Monday, January 11, 2010

Cassie.

I have been trying to get a good photo of Cassie. Alas, I have been completely unsuccessful. These are simply snapshots I took Saturday after she went to the butcher beauty shop. Her hair bows lasted a whopping 2 minutes. And her haircut is hideous. I wanted her kept semi-long. As you can see, that is not what she got. Will try again next time.

At the vet yesterday, she weighed between 5 & 6 lbs. (that was with her polka dot sweater on :). Their scale is not that accurate for tiny animals. She should be completely full grown now that she is just over 1 year old. She got tired of me snapping photos - I caught her mid yawn. Ü

I ♥ her.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

She's so cute! When my Mom came for Christmas, they brought their puppy Taz with them, who is totally adorable, too. I was like, awww, he makes me want one for a minute ;)