Saturday, January 9, 2010

My first video!



Yay for me! This is a "nothing" video. Just took it tonight to see if I could get the ball rolling. And I did! The quality is not too sharp, & obviously when I uploaded I messed up the beginning but hey, I had to start somewhere! Now I can post more & more & more...

Audi has the most vivid imagination I have ever witnessed a child possess. It's unbelievable (literally) & amazing. And it will drive a person nuts! He's pretty cute though. I'll keep him. ☺


3 comments:

Rebecca M. said...

I guess only "invited friends" can see the video LOL!!! For me, it won't play and keeps telling me to accept your friend request in order to view.

Bridget said...

I got the same thing at first, but now it's working...very cute!!! Yes, you definitely need to post more of these!! :D

Melissa said...

Oh. My. Goodness!! He is too cute and obviously way too smart! hehehe Love it :) The little blip of Caibry was cute also, I think I am going to fall in love with your kiddos if I you post more videos.