Wednesday, August 3, 2011

We Want To Know Wednesday.

Today I'm trying something new. Bridget has done this for a while now & I love reading & learning more about her! She is so much fun! So for today, I thought I'd join her. :)

WWTNW hosted by: Mamarazzi and Alicia aka Queso.

Photobucket

{1} If you could spend a day with a blogger, who you haven't met in real life, who would you choose?

Kelle Hampton. Her zest for life & positivity is such an inspiration to me.

{2} What website do you check first when you go online?

People.com. Gotta start my day with celebrity gossip!

{3} What is something you are saving money for right now?

I would love a new camera & lenses. But right now? Heck, I'm just trying to save any money!

{4} What is your go to silly face when a silly face is needed? (post a pic of it and be entered to win a prize from Mamarazzi.)

This is all I can muster today. The only makeup I have on is what has not sweated off! It's so stinkin' hot, by mid-morning(s), I pull all of my hair up & back. Bentley is sick today with Strep (the post below is a photo I took of him right before I took him to the dr.), so I snapped this photo while ago while waiting to pick up his prescription. Maybe better luck next time. :)



{5} How do you relieve stress?

Such a simple answer for me. HGTV, a Bath & Body Works candle & US magazine. Works every time. ♥

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Love these! Awww, and thanks for the shout out :)

I like Kelle Hampton, too! I wanna tag along to the Isle of Capri with her one day ;)

Hope Bentley feels better, and I love your silly picture.

Mamarazzi said...

i love Kelle Hampton too...her photography is amazing and i agree with you about her positivism.

i adore your silly face pic..and posting it has you entered to win a prize...woot!


Yep, it is Thursday and I am just now getting around to visiting everyone. I decided I better make it happen before I am swamped with Friday Confessional visits too...tee hee! Forgive me for being tardy for the party?

Thanks for linking up!!