Friday, March 23, 2012

Baby Makes 6!



Photo courtesy of People.

"Dean, Liam, Stella, Hattie, and I are beyond thrilled to announce that another little McDermott is on the way," she writes on her website in a blog post titled "Baby Makes 6!" "We feel truly blessed that another angel has found us. Love, Tori xoxo."

Are you frickin' KIDDING ME?

Shame on you Dean McDermott! Shame on you Tori Spelling McDermott! I am so disgusted! But I'm sure there is someone way more disgusted than I am, or should I say, this someone is probably extremely hurt! Surely you remember him, don't you, Dean? He's YOUR 13 YEAR OLD SON, Jack! WTF Dean McDermott! He's your own son! Just because you have a different wife doesn't mean you ditch your child from a previous marriage!

Obviously you two nimrods need some lessons in love & unselfishness. I also suggest some lessons in MATH.

New baby on the way? Congratulations! New baby makes SEVEN!

No comments: