Monday, June 4, 2012

Containerize your toiletries!

Clutter is really starting to bother & overwhelm me. So, I'm doing what I can, where I can, to declutter. On that note, I thought I'd share something I began doing some time ago that has made the clutter in my bathroom minimal.

I actually containerized my most used toiletries when our bathroom renovation began. I needed all of my items totable, so I could easily remove them from my bathroom when I didn't want the renovation mess all over them. Now, I'll never have my toiletries any other way.



Obviously, it creates one space for items, versus being spread all over the counter. Which is how mine always used to be. I never used to put away my toiletries unless visitors were coming over. Now, I can just pick up the container & stick it in a cabinet. Easy peasy. Also, super easy for cleaning. Again, I just pick the sucker up & move it.

And no, this isn't all of my products. These are just the items I currently use. I still have 4,824 additional items in my bathroom cabinet. Ok. Maybe that number is just a tad high.

Maybe most of you already do this. It's proven daily that I am such a slow learner. I didn't want the internet (seriously), I didn't want an iPhone, I didn't use a dishwasher for years & I just learned the other day (no joke!) that I don't have to wash my dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. Etc., etc.

Happy containerizing!

No comments: