Friday, June 29, 2012

Israel McKinney - reunited with his children.

I'm not going to keep my mouth shut on this one because as far as I'm concerned, I was right! Isreal has not seen his kids (she says, anyway) for six months. Six long, miserable, hurtful months. Down deep, I just knew it couldn't have been his choice. For a few years now, that man has been both the mother & father to those five children. He was their caretaker, while she unnecessarily paraded her ass around the country, ridding her children at every opportunity. We saw on videos how he interacted with them. We heard his tone of voice with them. We saw in photos. I just couldn't see how a father, who loved his children so very much, could just pick up & leave. Disappear. It just never made sense. And then, when I heard myself how she lied & tricked & deceived him in their bankruptcy hearing - I was "Team Iz" even more. He's not her. I don't think the guy is completey innocent by any means, but I think Jennifer McKinney lied & manipulated her own husband, just like she has (& does) everyone else.

So today, I read this update from her:

"Well, for the first time since the beginning of the year, the kids and I saw MckDaddy this week. It was a very important milestone for the children. For me and my husband, too. All of the things I was sort of worried about regarding seeing him again ended up being non issues. The kids had the most wonderful, relaxing, lovely, extended, fun and perfect time hanging out with their daddy at last. I couldn’t have asked or hoped for it to have gone any better. I can’t focus on the past, for what will that do? So I rejoice that he has moved close to us and will be seeing the kids regularly now. Thankful, peaceful, glad, happy. Still neither of us know what lies ahead. And I don’t suppose that we need to know right now."

I knew it. I knew it! She packed those children up, moved them four or so hours away, took away their father, to punish HIM! I knew there was no way he would intentionally leave his kids. She knew she could do it, she knew he didn't even have a reliable vehicle that could transport him back & forth, she knew he was working his butt off to make as much money as he could. And she took advantage of it. She ripped her children's hearts out all to punish her husband. Because obviously, he made the choice to not live her disgusting life anymore.

And now, he's moved. It took six months, but he relocated his life to where she lives. All for his children. I can't even express how proud I am of him. Of a stranger. I commend him beyond words & I'm even more happy for his children. I can only imagine how ecstatic they must be. Their daddy is back. Maybe not in the same house, but in the same area. In their lives. Their security has been reinstated. They need that so very, very much. And some day they will learn that it was, in fact, not their father, but it was their mother who made the conscious effort to hurt them. Heck, some day, they're going to learn more about their mother than they ever wanted to know.

He did what he had to do to make things right. Kudos, Israel McKinney. Kudos. I hope you have an amazing summer with your children!

www.mckmamatruths.com (which is now an informative site only). As of January, 2014, the new site is: www.mckfacts.com.

Update! Jennifer McKinney got arrested on January 24, 2014. Information here, including a link to all details!

1 comment:

JLTX said...

That's interesting...I had been wondering the same thing. I don't always read that blog, but the odd details made me think there was definitely more to the story than was being told.