Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween '07.

Whoa. I got burned out from bloggin' there for a second. Or a day or two. :)

Halloween night was loads of fun! My good ol' "Halloween is cancelled" idea was rejected, once again. I guess I'll give that up. :) Anyway, I am really disappointed in the photos I took - but some are better than none! :)

First off - our "Tubbie Tubbie" as Miss Jaguar says:

And second - our prisoner - who was completely unimpressed w/ me taking his photo:


And now our cute little witch (with a tiny fat lip due to busting it on her crib rail):


And all three who were not going to cooperate for anything!

Love this photo. Some little witch pooped out quick, so her & hubby loaded in the truck & I took off with the boys on foot. :)


Husband sent these to me Halloween morning. I put smiley faces on everything & he thought this would make me smile. It did. I love them. :)

No comments: