Wednesday, November 4, 2009

First annual carved pumpkin.



We (I, actually - the little people were slightly grossed out by the pumpkin guts, & then we discovered it was too difficult for them to actually do the carving) carved our first ever pumpkin Halloween morning. We named him "enter-last-name-tooth". I know, he could have used some more teeth. :) We put him on our front porch, with our other uncarved pumpkins, Halloween evening. Someone stole all three pumpkins, including my candle, Halloween night (Saturday) or Sunday night. I would have liked to have kept the uncarved pumpkins thru Thanksgiving, & of course we wish we could have enjoyed "*******tooth" a tad longer. I felt bad for my little people - they were sad when I told them he had been stolen. :( Next year, we'll be sure to keep him in the house!

Nonetheless, he was cute & we'll be carving every year from here on out! ☺

No comments: