Friday, November 6, 2009

Gifted & Talented.

Tonight I spoke w/ Audi regarding the evaluation the district will be performing w/ him to see if he is, indeed, gifted & talented.

Me: Audi, the school district would like to do some testing w/ you to see if you qualify for one of their programs. Would you be ok with that?

Audi: What is it called? What does it mean?

Me: It's called Gifted & Talented, or GT, & it means nothing, really. If just means that they think there might be a possibility that you are a little ahead of some others, & they'll give you some different work to do. I'm sure some other classmates will be tested, as well.

Audi: Oh, ok! There's a kid in my class that already gets some testing. He can't make his letter sounds.

Ok - so I lost him after that. LOL

Bentley: I learned something today. I think I made my arms grow longer.

Me: And that is exactly why you aren't being tested, Bentley.

LOL!!

Loveeeeeee when I make a funny! ☺ And I LOVE my little people! ♥

1 comment:

Bridget said...

HAHAHA! Too funny!!!