Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Writing & napping.

I asked her to please get in her booster seat at the table, so I could get her lunch. "Ok maw-maw" she said. (She calls me mommy, mom, mama & maw-maw.) I looked up from fixing her lunch & discovered this. She decided to add to my grocery list instead. Ü

Friday, my husband got the boys from school, so I laid down & attempted a nap. Later, when I walked into the front living room, it was evident someone else decided a nap sounded pretty darn tootin' good to him, too.

And nap, he did. Ü

I cherish them. ♥

2 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Melissa they are beautiful precious children! You are a blessed family.

Thank you for your kind words of support and your friendship! It really means so much to me. It has been the last few months or so that I have lost around 25 followers. I just thought that seemed like quite a few and I must be boring my readers. I'll be snapping out of my bloggy funk very soon. *Smiles*

Yes when I followed along on your blog recently and I did not receive your feed in my dasboard. Hmmmm... I'm not really sure what could cause this to happen. I hope you can find out why.

Have a wonderful week. ~Melissa :)

christian said...

that's so cool! you are doing great with your blog... I find it so hard to write on mine consistently... I just run out of time. However, I'm going to be taking a facebook fast for the next 7-10 days so maybe I'll find some time to write. Keep up the good work! Love you!