Monday, June 28, 2010

Blog break!



Ok, I'm not really Gone Fishin', but I thought it was cute. I'm so creative like that. Ü

I'm just swamped right now. So much to do & there just aren't enough hours in the day for me to make much progress. Sunday is our annual 4th of July family reunion, which I wasn't going to attend, but now I am. Saturday we are heading to my brother's for a cookout & sparklers & because he (they) live close to where our family reunion is, I just decided to go ahead & do both. I am such a brave soul. Livin' on the edge, I'm tellin' ya. :)

They both are over an hour drive from our house - so we decided to get a hotel room for Saturday night to avoid driving back & forth. Should work out super & my wee ones love staying in hotels, so they are really excited. Which makes me all happy happy. But.

Now I have so much to do to prepare for both. I know I haven't blogged in a while & it's not looking good. So I've decided to take the week & Gone Fishin'. :)

Don't forget about me - I'll be back! Have a super week & a super 4th! Ü


No comments: