Monday, June 2, 2008

He takes after his dad.

Audi is so much like me. A tad OCD'ish, doesn't like to be dirty, cleans at the drop of a hat & can already fold like nobody's business. I can already tell his handwriting will be impeccable, & he's not yet 4 1/2 years old.

The other one, the oldest one, not so much. Just like his dad. In the below photo, this is the inside of hubby's truck (figuratively speaking). Shoved in a 7 year old's backpack. Obviously they are going to have the exact same style of order.


Katie, meet Scott. LOL :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFL! Oh Melissa....we are so much alike....and so are Mitch and Scott. YOu should see Scott's truck. I don't get in it much...makes me hyperventilate and want to start cleaning it up. I mean, ...really. How do you drive and concentrate with all that crap in your car? LOLOL

By the way, I LOVE Caibry's big ol' bow. They look like some of Lily's.....too cute
Katie