Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Me three!


My girl. My beautiful, spunky three year old. My little princess fanatic. She's the cutest thing you have ever seen in your life. Don't I say that about all of my children? Ü

I noticed some time ago that when someone makes a comment, regarding something they want to eat or somewhere they want to go or the like, Jaguar, in agreeance, yells "me three!!" Typically, you or I would say "me too!" I never paid much attention to Jags' response until it happened the other night in the pool. Audi said he was going to do something in particular & Jags responded with her "me three!" At that time it dawned on me that she's says this because she is three. She's not two. LOL Cute. :)

Jaguar also has a great fear of hand dryers. The hand dryers you find in a bathroom. She calls them hair dryers. :) It's a deep, genuine fear where if we open the door & she sees one, she immediately starts shaking, crying & trying to get out. She'll cover her ears & plead with me "no hair dryer no hair dryer!" It's really the saddest thing. So of course we wash our hands & either use a towel or drip dry. The interesting thing is that we were in Target one day & hubby picks up a regular hair dryer & the episode began. He immediately put it down & calmed her down. I wonder when she will outgrow this? I feel so bad for her but not much I can do about it.


The two photos above were taken inside, manual, with flash. All of the photos below are taken inside, manual, with no flash. Still learning. I have a long way to go! But I'm getting there. :)

The photo below is my all time favorite. Love it. :)

Yep, she has on a life jacket. Every day. She'll walk around in anything she can find. Usually Bentley or Audi's pajamas - on top of her clothing. One day she came down in a long sleeve shirt, sweats & her swimming suit on top of it. And she's getting quite frustrated that she can't fit in her baby doll's clothes. Ü

I love her. ♥

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lord Have Mercy!!! She is too beautiful for words Melissa! Mr. Mitch better be prepared...beautiful little girls are great, but they turn into even more beautiful teenage girls...and we all know the boys will be a Knockin'
Rebecca M.

Colored With Memories said...

She is precious.

My three year old, Lily, has the same fear of those hand dryers...especially the automatic ones...or "magic" ones as she calls them!

Mommy Brain said...

I love three-year-olds! They have such a colorful way of looking a world we only see in black and white. The pictures are amazing and I can see such progress in your work! I wish you lived closer so that you could experiment and my kids. Let me throw four toe-heads at you and see how that changes up things = )