Friday, June 13, 2008

Round 2.

I have another Staph infection. On my way to the doctor.

I don't understand these or why I keep getting them. I have never had a Staph infection in my life & now I have two back to back. I'm not laughing anymore.


On top of that, my cute little Osh Kosh dog is very sick. He's throwing up so much I have to put him outside & that breaks my heart because it's so hot here. I hope to get him to the vet today too.

Hope you guys have a fab. weekend! I won't be! Boooooooooooo!


Surgery #2 for me - complete.
$200 vet bill for one sick doggie - complete.
Doggie needs rice & chicken to eat when he can eat again (can't eat for 8 hours). Oy! Someone else to cook for. :)

Good news? We're both still breathing! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh NO! Is the infection in the same place? I cannot figure out WHY you are getting them either! Weird!

HOpe you feel better soon!
Katie

threadbiz01 said...

Oh Melissa so sorry to hear you're not feeling well again.
Hope you feel better!
Lynn

Mommy Brain said...

Hope you feel better soon....mom's aren't allowed to get sick!

Melissa said...

So sorry you are sick again. There was a little boy in my two year old class who kept getting skin infections they thought was staph and it turned out to be something else entirely. Could this be the case? I just hope whatever it is it stays away after this :)