Sunday, September 7, 2008

+2 diamonds.

Tada! Two diamonds. :)

Remember I removed the earring that was too high? That night (I may have mentioned this) the back of the remaining earring fell off! So both earrings were out. Then I decided to stick the 'good' earring back in. We decided to repierce the other ear @ 3 weeks because we knew we were not going to pierce over the original piercing. And we didn't. We brought that puppy down. They still aren't perfect - the girl who did the repiercing got hers absolutely perfect, but the original one is spaced a little further over, if that makes sense. Not going to fix it because a.) it's no big deal & b.) no one but me will probably notice. :o) Her bitty ears are going to grow anyway so we aren't going to worry about it. But hey, they aren't crooked! Those puppies are lined up perfectly! Ü

There you have it, Mama Lioness. Thanks for inquiring! :)

1 comment:

Mommy Brain said...

I can't believe she's still smiling! I hated getting my ears pierced...but then I am a baby! They look great!