Tuesday, September 9, 2008

RAW. Update.

I am possibly going to begin shooting my photography in RAW. Ohhhhhhhhhh the possibilities. I know RAW isn't for all photographers (not that I'm a photographer...I'm certainly not at this point) but I shall see if it's for me. I hope it is. It will take lots of practice time so I may switch back & forth (RAW/JPEG) for a while. :)

I know none of you care about RAW, but I made that note for my own little reference. :)

And...I really could stand to have 32 hours in my days.

Back soon! Ü



**In response to emails - at this time, no I do not plan on taking photos professionally/opening up my own photography studio in the future unless it heads that direction with no intent. Photography is just something I'm fascinated with - I've grown to love it & I'm learning just for me - for fun. Thanks for the emails! Ü

2 comments:

jody said...

honestly, to answer your question...I have no idea if I shoot in RAW.

I'm very professional. :-)
How do I tell?

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute - you have 4 kids, are super busy, and you want to start shooting your pictures in RAW???? Doesn't it take quite a while to transfer and edit them on the computer? I'm not a photographer, but to me, I'd rather let the camera do the work for me :)
Rebecca