Thursday, September 4, 2008

Anger Management.

Someone needs to attend some classes on the aforementioned subject. Some little I'm-almost-8-months-old-in-two-days miniature person. But I won't mention any names, Mercedes. Ü

This adorable, tiny person puts her little hands in fists, straightens out her arms, & does one mean mini, loud, blood curdling scream & then she's done. I think she gets that from her daddy. ;o)

In the below photo, doesn't she look like a little girl versus a baby? Oh she's just growing way too fast. She is absolutely a dream come true.

At almost 8 months old she can drink out of a sippy cup like a pro, she can stand alone without support, she says "dada", she can spit like nobody's business & she's beginning to cruise furniture. Grow my little flower, grow. Ü
(Photos manual, inside, no flash.)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh.My.GOsh! she is so beautiful!! Even when she's screaming her cute little head off :)

threadbiz01 said...

She is just the cutest thing...I know I always say this but I want to just squeeze her. She looks like a good cuddle baby=)

Anonymous said...

i agree.....so precious....even throwing a fit LOL!

She has the most perfect features.....

She is ahead of the the game.....Drinking from a sippy? Boy, are we behind or what? LOL!
Katie

Mama Lioness said...

She does look really grown up in the last photo! Hows the earring situation going? I noticed she has one in still- is the other still in?