Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cupcakes.

These are the cutest pajamas ever. On the cutest baby ever. Ü

I have always been a faithful Carter's customer. For many years, actually. Lately, not so much. I have been so disappointed in their clothes, particularly pajamas. So, I picked some up at Target. They're oh so cute!

Notice the pigment variation on her face in the above photo? I'm noticing this in all her photos. I think we've rubbed the pigment off the front of her face. :) If I would use a flash, that probably wouldn't show up. She's asleep now but tomorrow I'm going to have to scope her good to see if this is pigment issue is fact or fiction. :)

Love my baby. She's getting fiestier by the day (by the minute, rather) & she's displaying some serious attitude! But she's precious. Ü

(Photos are manual, inside, no flash. The timing was bad & the lighting not good so I really had to fight with these.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What section are you shopping in for these pj's? I love them. What size are they? I need some new pj's for Lily.......and you find the best stuff.

Can you come over and take some photos of my Lily...you take the best pics!!!
Katie

threadbiz01 said...

I love Target pj's too...just bought some for Destiny. I am funny about pj's like you are...hehe.
Target has a lot of great stuff for the lil ones. We just got a Target here...woohoo. I'M SO EXCITED!!
Oh and I still want that baby...she is just the cutest I want to squeeze her. She looks so cuddly;-) And yes I agree with Katie the pics are really good.
Lynn