Saturday, September 27, 2008

Camping.

I am sooooooooo ready to go out. Camping. Fun. Play. Relax.

Hubby & I used to camp years ago before our miniatures arrived. We fished in a bass club & camping was a ritual. Back then, though, we camped in tents. I think I'm over that. :)

I can't wait for the kids to experience camping. This time, though, in a camper. We are on the hunt to purchase one. Hopefully soon we can find a good deal.

With all of life's happenings lately I'd love to get out & get away. Soak up...nothing. Nothing but good times & dirty kids. My kids are never dirty. It's time. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE to go camping. My favorite place to camp is at the Hilton :)

Rebecca (who is SOOOOO not a bugs/strange creatures/sleeping in a tent kind of girl)

Anonymous said...

BTW-Check on CraigsList for your area. They have a ton of RVs and campers listed at pretty darn good prices.

Rebecca

Deanna said...

I second Craigslist... We bought a pop up camper for our family although if we had a larger tow vehicle I would have gone with a hybrid. For me having the pop out bunk ends makes it feel like real camping while still enjoying the extras. I splurged for a pop up with a potty :) We spent 5 weeks camping this summer with the kids and it was a blast. That is the best part of my husband being a teacher....summers off at least when we are not adopting or him getting his masters classes in - Masters achieved last summer :)