Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bruiser.

Last Sunday I was taking a quick nap & hubby was out cleaning the pool. The boys were supposed to be watching a movie. ;o)

When I got up, I noticed Audi had a red mark on his cheek. I asked him what happened & he said he fell & hit the stairs. Odd I thought, considering the stairs are carpeted. The mark wasn't that bad, so I let it go & summed it up to Audi being Audi. :)

As the days went on, his facial bruising was dramatically increasing. The fall ended up bruising his cheek, & ultimately he even ended up with a black eye! And because Audi is Audi, he was up entertaining Mercedes while she was in her crib one day & he tripped or fell or something, & banged his cheek in the very same spot on her crib rail! Which only made the bruising worse. His eye bruising is ceasing, but his cheek bruise is still very obvious.



On Thursday, because the bruising was so bad, I asked him to show me exactly where he fell. But first he said "well, I wasn't thinkin', & I was running, & slipped & smacked my face here!" as he showed the corner of the bottom step. Which is wood, not carpeted. I still don't know how that fall did that much damage. Only to my Audi, I suppose. ☺

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Ouch! He is one tough little guy!!!