Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New size(s)?

This is Bentley on the trails a few weeks ago. He was taking a rest while waiting for the rest of us. He looks like he is in deep thought. I thought this shot was precious. ☺



This of Jaguar is the adjusted size of the photo below. I have to say, I love the clarity in the larger photos, but this will suffice. :)



I broadened my template & now these particular sizes work. The downside is, you can't click on these to view them in their original size. What you see is what you get. However, they are substantially larger than past images, so it works for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great!!!!

Love XOXOX

Mitch

Lisa said...

I love her hair! It looks so much like Olivia's, but I can't get Olivia's to stay pretty like that. How do you do it?

Us said...

Your getting soooo good girl! I love it just beautiful!