Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Her eye met the couch.



Hang in there while I figure this out. This will take some time because I can't devote undivided attention. But hey -

Look at this photo! I know part of it is cut off, & I don't particularly care to have them this large, but how beautiful is she??? I say that often about her, don't I? Look at all those gorgeous, natural, spiral curls! ☺

For now, I will leave as is while I do more research. What I'm trying to accomplish is larger photos with as minimal steps as possible. Several ways I can do this, but it takes time to read all the information.

Photo taken & edited in RAW. I think me & RAW might just get along after all. The possibilities in RAW are endless. The only reason I appreciate RAW, at this time, is for all the funky options. In this particular photo, I changed/updated no camera settings. Just the fun stuff. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many times can I say it??? I LOVE HER HAIR. I want Lily's hair to look like that......

Katie

Melissa said...

Aww. poor baby :( And YES, she is absolutely stunning!