Thursday, February 18, 2010

Crazy Cassie.

She's so cute. And spoiled. Ü

The laundry basket is her new place to sleep. I'm not thrilled with it, but she is.

She hated the snow. Trust me, there was anguish all over her face. I think she was using foul language. ;o)

Poor baby almost always has something stuck to her little mouth. This was a sock sticker. Ü

This was trash. Typically it's a leaf.

Today I was talking to hubby. I told him, because of her "ups & downs", I didn't think she was going to live long.

I let her out for a while today because it was warmer & the sun was out. Not 10 minutes after hanging up w/ hubby, I went out to check on her. And saw this:

I thought she was dead & I freaked out! (And grabbed the camera.) When I snapped the photo, she popped right up. Not funny, Cassie!
Later on, she did it again. Sweaterless. She gets tired of having her sweater on.

I don't know if there is something wrong with her or not. Possibly she's older than we originally thought. Because she was abused for quite some time - heck, the lady could have easily lied about her age. She refused to mail Cassie's registration papers (maybe that's why?), so I wouldn't put it past her.

Cassie is so cute. Boring, but cute. We ♥ her. She keeps us on our toes, that's for sure. Hopefully she'll be with us for many years to come. ♥

(inside - snapshots. outside - manual.)

1 comment:

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

I think she's too cute to be on her deathbed.