Saturday, February 13, 2010

I love. Original post 9.27.06.

I just found this while browsing thru my printed blogs. I love it. Not much has changed since the original post. Ü

****************************************

I ♥ that my adorable 5 year old calls me "sweetie".
I ♥ that my precious 2 year old smiles non-stop. And I mean non-stop.
I ♥ that my 1 year old is a girl & that she is so darling & irresistible.
I ♥ this crazy internet, even though I never wanted it.
I ♥ that my husband has more patience with me than my 'parents' ever did.
I ♥ that my husband is one of the best people I know.
I ♥ love pink roses.
I ♥ dreary, rainy days.
I ♥ swinging in my hammock.
I ♥ driving around for no particular reason, with no where to go.
I ♥ love vacations & staying in expensive hotels (thanks hubby).
I ♥ bathing my children.
I ♥ that my brother is finally living a life he deserves.
I ♥ that my brother married the coolest girl on earth.
I ♥ that my children are happy, sociable & well behaved.
I ♥ the fact that I ♥ doing things with my children that other people complain about doing with theirs.
I ♥ love that I'm a great mom.
I ♥ that I can't get enough of my children.
I ♥ when my toes are painted immaculately.
I ♥ a fresh haircut.
I ♥ backrubs from my husband or children.
I ♥ that my laundry will never again be caught up.
I ♥ that it doesn't take much to make me happy.
I ♥ that I have an insanely dysfunctional family (mother, father, oldest brother) & that I couldn't care less.
I ♥ that I choose not to live that way anymore & that I want no part of it.
I ♥ that I'm going to heaven.
I ♥ Jesus & what He did for me (if you don't know what I'm talking about, email me!)
I ♥ that I have a tremendous amount of faith.
I ♥ that I'm an extremely hard worker.
I ♥ a clean house.
I ♥ to clean.
I ♥ that * I * have 6 birthparents.
I ♥ that my heart hurts incredibly when I see abandoned orphans in various countries.
I ♥ that I want to bring every single one of them home.
I ♥ friendly people.
I ♥ that I'm goofy, silly & witty all rolled into one.
I ♥ who I am & what God has created in me.
I ♥ winter & having fires in the fireplace.
I ♥ tiny, chocolate covered donuts. And tiny, powdered sugar donuts.
I ♥ to see people helping other people.
I ♥ to help others.
I ♥ a clean, comfy bed.
I ♥ to sleep.
I ♥ putting on makeup & doing my hair.
I ♥ to shop.
I ♥ 7th Heaven, HGTV, Oprah (fun shows), Dr. Phil & funny comedies/sitcoms.
I ♥ that I've met a crazy, fun, sincere group of friends called the Grace Girls.
I ♥ Sonic Diet Coke.
I ♥ that I am a true, honest friend.
I ♥ to watch my children have a blast, whatever/wherever that may be.
I ♥ seeing excitement in their eyes.
I ♥ jewelry.
I ♥ my cute dog.
I ♥ taking everlasting photographs.
I ♥ Florida's beach.
I ♥ working in the yard and/or flower beds.
I ♥ that God has blessed me more than I deserve.
I ♥ that I'm learning to not sweat the small stuff.
I ♥ that I'm amazed at how smart my 5 year old is.
I ♥ love that my children are my mini me's.
I ♥ that I take nothing for granted.
I ♥ that I cherish every single moment.
I ♥ how my children can make me cry because I love them so very, very much.
I ♥ to hear "I love you Mommy".
I ♥ to have my 5 year old sleep with me, even though I hate it.
I ♥ that I love to go to church.
I ♥ to see my husband walk across my clean floors with shoes on, & then run back to the rug when he gets caught.
I ♥ that my new car has a sunroof & a dvd player for my children.
I ♥ looking at/in new houses.
I ♥ being organized & that I'm a perfectionist (most of the time).
I ♥ that I can laugh at myself.
I ♥ that people call me "bubbly".
I ♥ any & all animals.
I ♥ that I am blessed enough to be a play-at-home mom for my children.
I ♥ that I can't stand being away from my children.
I ♥ house projects.
I ♥ getting together with others.
I ♥ to decorate.
I ♥ that I cry more since I've had children.
I ♥ anything related to adoption.
I ♥ being spontaneous.
I ♥ to laugh. And laugh. And laugh.
I ♥ that my children are so funny & make me laugh all the time.
I ♥ that my husband has not bailed on me, due to all my 'baggage'.
I ♥ that my life is fun.
I ♥ that I am an honest person.
I ♥ that my husband is the best father in the world.
I ♥ hearing my children scream "Daddy!!" when he comes home from work.
I ♥ dropping Bentley off at school & him saying "I'll miss you today".
I ♥ picking Bentley up from school & him immediately asking me "soooooooooo, what'd ya do today?" before I have the chance to ask him.
I ♥ bargain shopping & saving money.
I ♥ the thought of someday moving out of Texas.
I ♥ that I don't give a flyin' flip what others think about me.
I ♥ that I am thankful & very content with what I have.
I ♥ that I hurt so bad when my children hurt.
I ♥ that life is one amazing journey.
I ♥ that life doesn't get any better than this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it that you can think of that many things that you love!

Carol
9.28.06.

Kat @ www.TodaysCliche.com said...

All super sweet! Okay, I don't know my tush from my elbow these days... remind me... you "are" going to Bloggy Boot Camp?

Again, I so want more details of your adoption stories! Am I missing them somewhere on your blog?