Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snowday! 2.12.10.

The trees were absolutely gorgeous. Ultimately though, we now have a lot of trees down. The weight of the snow (all 12.5"!) was just too much for them.

Breathtaking.


And this is what happens when daddy 'watches' baby. She couldn't see a thing. Baha! Ü


Building a snowman. Sorta. :)

Can you believe how wet Jaguar was? Even though she had on multiple layers, she had to be numb!

Bentley was in trouble, so he couldn't play outside. :(



Being we live in Texas, we aren't very experienced.



Mr. Snowman fell over a few hours later. Ü

(no snapshots. all manual.)

3 comments:

Screwed Up Texan said...

What really got me about the snow is that none of it was sleet or ice--that almost always happens before we get any significant amounts of snow.

Love the snowman. I couldnt believe how many TALL ones there were.

Here's me crossing my fingers and hoping spring gets here quick.

Bridget said...

The snow was great, but I'm over it now...ready for flip flops and capris and warm sunshiny weather :D

Amy said...

glad to see you are back. I missed your othe rblog when you made it private.