Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cherish the simple.

It took quite some time, but I have finally realized less is more. With the exception of makeup & hair. ;o) The more one has, the more one has to clean. The more one has, the more clutter & unkept a room looks. I'm selling some large pieces of furniture & I'm trying to sort through house decor. Less is more. Less is tidy. Less is clean. Less is sophisticated.



My kitchen table, which has always been a catch-all for unopened mail, school papers, sticky notes, blah, blah, blah, is gone. I'm opening mail now as it comes in, placing bills/appropriate papers where they belong, & trashing/recycling the rest. Pardon me, but the kitchen table should be used for, oh I don't know, kitchening. Made that word up meself. :) Meals. Peace. Love. So now, my kitchen table looks like this! ♥



Crazy? Maybe. But I'm at a stage in my life which I adore & I cherish the simple. ♥

No comments: