Thursday, December 27, 2012

Featured product - Shaklee's Get Clean Fresh Laundry Concentrate!



I love, love, love Shaklee's Get Clean Fresh Laundry Concentrate silky powder! Simply delish, with no harmful chemicals! It's natural, biodegradable & hypoallergenic, with no phosphates or chlorine. I began using this particular 14 lb. box on Nov. 1st. We are a family of 6 & I do a lot of washing! I just now filled my jar up for the 2nd time & you can see in the bag how much is remaining. I used it 30 days in Nov., 30 days in Dec., Jan. & Feb. for the current jar & then a 3rd refill! Wow! This box is going to last me approximately 5+ months! For a full load, it only takes 1/4 cup - just a tiny bit. The scent is mild & yummy. I just can't say enough good things about it - including how clean & soft our clothes are (I'm VERY picky & take very good care of our clothes!) In addition, it makes me so happy that I no longer use a chemical detergent that gets absorbed through our skin! Read all about it & purchase yours here: Get Clean Fresh Laundry Concentrate.

I love to do laundry! Happy laundry to you!

No comments: