Sunday, July 28, 2013

Shaklee's FREE, LIFETIME membership is almost over!

I have been MIA lately! Goodness, it has been busy over here! Working my amazing Shaklee which has kept me hoppin' (yay!), preparing for another garage sale from hell & then having said garage sale yesterday (our garage sales are HUGE & a lot of work!), preparing left over garage sale items to post on Facebook garage sale groups, focusing on finding our little Alpha female Yorkie a home (success! I found her the most perfect home!!), gathering toys to donate to a new playroom that is in need, planning for our upcoming vacation - whew! I'm a little pooped! :)

I wanted to pop in quickly & remind everyone that Shaklee's free membership special is almost over! Special ends July 31, 2013. I do not know if this special will be offered again, so I want everyone to take advantage! It's a $20 savings!! As of August 1, 2013, everyone will have to pay the $19.95 membership fee, in order to join & receive the 15% discount on all products. But for 3 more days - it's FREE!



You can join for FREE with ANY purchase! ANY! No minimum required! This is an awesome, awesome special!!

All you do is place the products you want in your shopping cart, & at check out, it will then ask if you want to join as a member, for free! Click YES, of course! That's it - done!

Click here to shop!

If you have any questions, please holler at me anytime! I'd love to help! adoringthesimple@gmail.com

Click here to see exactly how I work from home, doing what I do, LOVING what I do & who I do it with. I adore these girls!! So much fun! :)

Follow me on Facebook! Click here!


**As always, as a Shaklee member, there is NO monthly order required! You can order what you want, when you want it! Easy peasy & NO pressure!!

No comments: