Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Did you know?

I think everyone was shocked when Mark & Sabrina got booted from DWTS. Grrrrrrr...such a shame! I would have loved to see Sabrina & Mel battle to the end. Mark & Sabrina were so fun to watch too. :) And yes, I know it was time for Mark Cuban to go. He was very entertaining - but getting a little out of his element. :)

Did you know Mark & Sabrina are now a couple off the dance floor? Tooooooooo cute! :)

And Mr. Derek. Holy smokes, is he adorable or what? I love him! What a cutie-patootie, fun guy. :)

Did you know Derek (age 22) & Julianne (age 19) are brother & sister? Julianne dances with Helio. :)


However, did you know this...???????

Click here! :)



I am...addicted! Love the acoustics! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. So I thought I was the only one who really "cared" about these people...LOL!
I so knew that Sabrina and Mark HAD to be a couple....the night she got voted off he was all kissin' all over her forehead during their "farewell" dance........They just looked like a couple...And what a cute couple they are!
I think Mel B. has a really good shot at winning it now. Although Jenny is beginning to "grow" on me a bit, too. Helio is cutie...but I don't think he's consistent enough.....Love, love, love the show.
Ok. I have to get a life...

Posted by: katie | November 07, 2007 at 08:18 PM

Anonymous said...

Can I tell you how glad I am that you're an addict like me? I can't get enough of that show! :) I think Derek is the absolute cutest! I literally gasped out loud when Sabrina was voted off...and who couldn't tell they had a little something going on? :)

Posted by: Kat | November 08, 2007 at 05:24 PM